Dance Waterloo is a non-profit organization based in Austin whose mission is to cultivate, create, and perform interdisciplinary dance methods for the community through public space, education, and collaboration. To do so, we offer several classes and programs that make dance more approachable to communities both locally and nationwide.
Low Impact for High Impact
- Virtual, donation-based monthly workshop
- The workshop focus is on a variety of topics such as Constructive Rest, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, and Storytelling Through Improvisation.
- 100% of proceeds go to organizations founded by and/or prominently serve BIPOC communities.
- Takes place on the 2nd of every month
- In-person outdoors class for children in Elementary school
- High-energy follow-along dances to a variety of beats with guided improvisation jam
- Students can obtain P.E. credit
- Socially-distanced and masks required
- In-person studio program for adults experiencing chronic pain or stress
- Increase body awareness to promote well-being by ensuring minimal effort in maintaining postures and carrying out movements
- Socially-distances and masks required
Dance Waterloo is an inventive and community-based organization whose goal is to provide fun, affordable, and approachable ways to create movement for people of all ages and to reinforce our passion and belief that everyone benefits from movement!
Host Your Own Class
We offer affordable private, customized classes, workshops, and programs for individuals, groups, and businesses, too! Virtual and in-person options available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Statement of Accessibility
Dance Waterloo encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and performances. If you anticipate needing any accommodation type or have questions about the physical access provided, please email email@example.com in advance of your participation or visit.